THE HOTELTHE BARTHE BARTHE RESTAURANTTHE RESTAURANTTHE RESTAURANTTHE SPAView suites
Your exclusive access to luxury hotel suites
The Connaught, in the heart of fashionable Mayfair, has recently benefited from a delicate restoration. Modern art and up-to-date technology mixed with faithfully restored period features, offer visitors ultimate comfort in a designer hotel in central London. Michelin-starred food from one of France’s most celebrated chefs, Hélène Darroze, awaits the Connaught’s guests in our exclusive restaurant. And with Balenciaga and Marc Jacobs flagship stores close by, the Connaught is the ideal base for a luxury shopping trip.
In the same way, art-lovers and food connoisseurs will appreciate the contemporary galleries and fine-dining restaurants found in Mayfair Village, just moments from the Hotel. Lavish 5 star comfort in a designer London Hotel awaits those who book a stay in one of the luxury Suites.
All the Connaught Hotel Suites have been beautifully and uniquely restored, bringing them up-to-date with state-of-the-art technology while preserving their unique character.
GUESTS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
• Bespoke, hand-painted, spacious mahogany cupboards
• Beds dressed in luxury Pratesi Italian linen
• Writing desks inlaid with special hide
• Remote-controlled lighting
• Bose SoundDock system
• Cordless telephones with reception throughout the Hotel
• Tastefully stocked cocktail bar, in a carefully restored Chinese chest
• Original artwork that forms part of the eclectic private collection displayed throughout the Hotel
• Bathrooms in pure white Thassos marble
• An endless supply of Bamford Natural and Organic pampering products
• Damask curtains thickly interlined for undisturbed slumber
From the magnificent views from the Eagle’s Lodge and the Apartment, to private dining for 8 in a Sutherland Suite, the Connaught has a Suite to provide everyone with the ultimate in luxury living while in London.